Camen Foundation offers an RBT training course to help you get closer to the paraprofessional Registered Behavior Technician or RBT certification you need.
Our training course will get you ready to assist in delivering direct behavior-analytic services such as behavior plans implementation and data collection.
Please note that we only offer a training course, which is only one of the steps to completing your certification.
For the whole application process, please check the website for the Behavior Analysis Certification Board website here.
Our 40-hour training program follows the Registered Behavior Technician Task List™ and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT™ credential. This training program is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB®. Additional information about the RBT™ Task List can be found by visiting www.bacb.com/rbt-task-list.
Your purchase of this training program includes access to:
- 40 hours of mixed mode online modules & hands-on training with a BCBA/BCaBA.
- RBT Task List translated into user friendly definitions, examples, and videos.
- Flexible start date and time, i.e., make your own schedule.
- A practice exam to better help prepare for your RBT certification. This exam includes multiple-choice questions that align with items listed on the RBT™ Task List and can be taken as many times as needed.
- Our training course is self-paced, however, per the BACB you cannot complete this course in less than 5 days and no more than 180 days.
- FDLE Background check (which is required for future employment).
- $350 Course fee (* Fee is reduced to $250 if applicant has an active and cleared FDLE background check).
For applicants wishing to be evaluated after completing our 40-hour course or simply want to receive a final competency assessment of a course taken by another provider to submit to the BACB:
The applicant will undergo evaluation per BACB standards as listed in the 2nd edition task list, which includes testing learned knowledge through client interaction, interview, and/or role playing.
- $150 Competency Assessment fee (*after Camen 40-hour RBT course) or
- $250 Competency Assessment fee (*after 40-hour RBT course from another organization + includes FDLE background check).
For more information about our registered behavior technician training program, please send us a message today.